Kimberley Quest is a long standing company, specialising in Kimberley cruises on-board the award-winning vessel the 'Kimberley Quest II'.
The Administration and Guest Liaison position plays an integral role in the team to assist in the day to day running of the business. Attention to detail, time management, flexibility, enthusiasm and a willingness to learn are vital to this position. Your role will include administration, co-ordinating cruise operations, reservation support and office organisation/tidiness. The successful applicant will present themselves in a highly professional manner.
This is an exciting and dynamic position where you be involved in all aspects of tourism and business operations. You will have the opportunity to grow and enhance your knowledge.
RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
- Answering phone and email enquiries in a professional and friendly manner
- Pre-plan and co-ordinate all cruise operations including berthing, bunkering and provisions
- Arrange guest transfers including bus, light aircraft and heli
- Extracting and checking manifest reports for Vessel Master and crew
- Meet and greet guests pre and post cruise
- Sales and Reservations support
- Vessel support on change over days
- Preparation of daily mail
- Database management and accurate data entry
- Office organisation/tidiness
- Minimum 2 year experience in an Administration / Operations Co-ordinator role, preferably in the tourism industry
- Exceptional organisation and time management skills
- Proven ability to problem solve
- Impeccable attention to detail
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to work unsupervised
- Advanced knowledge of Outlook, Word, and Excel
- The ability to learn new systems quickly and accurately
- Be willing to work flexible hours, as per vessel schedule
- Self-motivated and a positive can do attitude
- Valid 'C' class drivers licence - preferably manual
- Previous experience in the Kimberley tourism industry would be advantageous but not essential
- Sales experience
- Experience with Reservation Systems
- Previous stock ordering experience
- Knowledge of the Kimberley region
- Only applicants who will be in Broome long-term will be considered for this position
This is a full time seasonal position (8:00am – 4:00pm, 5 days per week) with some flexibility required.
HOW TO APPLY
Please forward your written application via email to Clare Marquis at email@example.com or contact our office for further details on the position on (08) 9193 6131.