Kimberley Quest is a long standing company, specialising in Kimberley cruises on-board the award-winning vessel the Kimberley Quest II.
The job description includes but is not limited to:
- Undertake the role of lead expedition guide to passengers aboard Kimberley Quest vessels, servicing the Kimberley coast, it�s off shore reefs and islands and other destinations, as requested by the Captain.
- Provide training and mentoring to the vessel crew and office staff, assisting staff to improve their knowledge and enhance their expertise relating to the natural and cultural history of the Kimberley coast and its adjacent regions.
- Support the Captain and other crew members, assisting where required and directed by the Captain.
- Maintain and update vessel libraries and resource materials.
- Prepare submissions and correspondence, on behalf of Kimberley Quest, to Government, Aboriginal and other agencies and organizations, and undertake research and policy development as requested by the Director.
- Ensure that all work complies within company policy and procedures and OH&S standards.
- Only applicants who will be in Broome long-term will be considered for this position
HOW TO APPLY
Please forward your written application via email to Clare Marquis at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact our office for further details on the position on (08) 9193 6131.